Revit MEP Engineer
We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith have again been retained by another outstanding Mechanical Sub Contractor who specialise in the Design, Installation and Project Management of bespoke Mechanical HVAC systems on large commercial, industrial and manufacturing projects throughout Queensland and NSW.
This company has excelled in being at the forefront of Building Design across the country. With over 20 years in the industry this company is known for its fantastic approach to cutting edge design, and always being one step ahead. This is an excellent company to hone technical skills in the Building Design sector through excellent exposure to a genuinely diverse range of projects.
- End to end production of 2D and 3D modelling through to project completion based on engineering sketches and instructions.
- Attending design meetings and participate in discussion on ways to better the design process.
- Assisting with costing and material estimates based on initial designs.
- High level of accuracy on all aspects of the designing process to ensure tracking of scope, schedules and budget are maintained.
What we need from you
- Relevant tertiary qualification with a minimum 2-years Australian industry experience.
- Be technically sound and able to assist on multiple projects at the same time.
- A high level of Revit MEP experience is required.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a high performing team.
To apply for this role, apply through Seek and then send an updated CV to [email protected] in complete confidence.