About the Company
Making their mark with offices in several countries, what drives this company in their day-to-day decisions, has a lot to do with creating the greatest social impact that will withstand the test of time. As such, you’ll find that their projects primarily include community, education, health, government, and commercial facilities.
About the Role
Working on projects across ANZ, their small office (<10 members) in Auckland is looking for a full-time, post-registered Revit Architect. Ideally, this person coming in would have much potential and interest in growing with the business, and helping it develop thereafter.
Skills & Experience
- Newly post-registered Architect with work experience in NZ (up to 2 years after registration)
- Applications from Senior Architectural Graduates are welcome.
- Experience with Revit and running projects from end-to-end is essential.
- History of working on at least several types, from government to private, residential to communal facilities – is extremely beneficial.
- A desire to be forward-thinking, and to leave a lasting impact through design.
- Comfortable with being proactive, working independently, and within a team.
What’s in it for you:
- A family-oriented, supportive, and internationally-diverse team
- A consultative and relationship-focussed approach, with minimal hierarchy
- Projects that serve as a platform to influence and create social impact
- Competitive remuneration
How to Apply
If you’re an Architect who has been looking for a way to leave your mark through design, then this is your moment to tell your story. Send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] or dial 09 281 2862 to enquire today.