Join a boutique growing business that undertakes commercial building valuations primarily in the Retail and Industrial markets. They Support professional growth in all their employees. Internally, it means they invest in technology and innovation. The culture is young, collegiate, transparent and collaborative.
With business in growth space, they are currently looking for Registered Valuer to join their team in Auckland on a permanent basis
- Managing Delivery of valuation services utilising the resources available
- Property market research and analysis
- Conduct Valuations including inspections, measurements, sales analysis and report writing.
- Collation of research, in practical and logical order
- Attendance at any dispute process or proceedings
- Identify new potential products and services
- Review existing Client base: develop/maintain relationships and identify new opportunities.
What you will need to succeed:
- University Degree in Property
- Registered Status
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years’ Experience within a Valuations roles
How to apply
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Jason Goodson at Franklin Smith Group on 092812862 or email your CV to [email protected]