"A Registered Architect & Architectural Grad to add to a multidisciplinary, multicultural team."
About the Company
Imagine a company with design, construction, engineering, and commercial planning experts all under one roof. In a team of 30, this multidisciplinary methodology has allowed for an extremely comprehensive and professional service for their clients. Situated on the North shore in an open-plan office, communication is often streamlined and feedback is often instantaneous. This company takes on medium to large-scale projects all across NZ: government builds, social housing, residential blocks, manufacturing plants, police stations, etc. The interesting thing about them is that they are one of the few companies working on modular projects, and they take pride in pushing for a timber-first approach.
About the Role
They are now looking for a Registered Architect (managing team) and a Senior Architectural Graduate.
This is a great opportunity for Intermediate/Senior Architects/Project Architects who want to lead a team of 10, and work alongside the BIM Manager and Principal Architect to spearhead projects.
An Architectural Graduate who has been previously running projects independently, can expect continuous support from the registered architects and exposure, for both career growth and registration.
Skills and Experience
Registered Architect (Team Lead)
- A minimum of 6-7 years Architectural work experience in NZ (on similar project types).
- Team lead experience
- Ability to lead weekly team meetings to align priorities, conduct design QA, and effectively delegate resources.
- Provide support to the Principal Architect directly, and manage key client relationships.
- Proficient with ArchiCAD or/and Revit (significant exposure to Revit will be beneficial).
Senior Architectural Graduate
- A minimum of 3 years of Architectural work experience in NZ (on similar project types).
- Experience running projects autonomously.
- Familiar with building codes, residential builds.
- Articulate and confident when presenting to clients.
- Proficient with ArchiCAD or/and Revit (significant exposure to Revit will be beneficial) .
What's in it for you:
- Talent, cultural and educational showcases from international staff members
- Experience that comes with interdisciplinary teamwork (flexibility of on-site observation)
- Working with design-driven leaders
- Good work-life balance (most work regular office hours)
How to Apply