Franklin Smith have partnered up with a specialist sub-contractor who carry out both service and installation work across the Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration space to find an experienced Refrigeration Service Technician to join their Auckland team.
Your new role will see you carrying out both preventative and breakdown maintenance for a number of clients across the Auckland Region. You will be maintaining commercial refrigeration units including chillers, refrigeration cabinets and Trans-critical CO2 racks ensuring maintenance and compliance is maintained. You will be the face of the company to the clients as such client relations and satisfaction is critical.
Specialised contractor that operate in the commercial space but still have a family like culture, they offer fantastic remuneration, a vehicle, health insurance, flexible working environment and have real options for progression/up-skilling.
Basic responsibilities will include:
- Servicing and maintaining commercial refrigeration units for Supermarkets, hotels, warehouses/wholesalers
- Giving technical feedback and providing outstanding customer service to clients
- Submitting field quotations
- Effectively communicating with management/clients to ensure work packages are being completed
Your skills and Experience will include:
- Impeccable customer service
- Team player as well as being able to work autonomously
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Highly motivated
Necessary attributes needed to succeed in this role:
- Relevant experience within the HVAC + Refrigeration space predominantly with chillers as well as solid exposure to working with C02
- Candidates with an EST Electrical Technician Ticket and full EWRB registration will be highly regarded.
- A strong can-do attitude with a desire to upskill your current skills and grow within this renowned Contractor.
If you are interested in working for a company that values their employees, has a professional approach and a friendly team with full support then I would love to hear from you.
For further information or to register your interest contact Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith Construction on 021839812 or email your CV to [email protected].