Franklin Smith have teamed up with one of New Zealand’s largest development companies who have significant interest in the apartment and volume residential markets.
With a huge project pipeline over the coming years, they have a need for a Quantity Surveyor to come on board and be an integral part of their growth.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved with the construction of residential developments building 30-100 townhouses. Construction isn’t using typical NZ building methods, a significant portion of the build is pre-fabricated and on a commercial scale.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Estimation and feasibility work
- Contract administration
- Procurement of subcontractor and supplier agreements
- Cost control, budget monitoring and reporting
- Progress claims variations and payments
- Processing, negotiation and agreement of final accounts
- Liaising with project manager, architects and other key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification and a minimum of 4 years experience in the New Zealand market. A mix of residential and commercial experience would be a perfect combination.
Work for one of the best in the game, enjoy a list of benefits and be sure this company has a solid pipeline of work.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter email@example.com