Franklin Smith have partnered with a market-leading construction company to aid in their search for a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Team Leader.
Specialising in volume build residential projects, the company has a strong pipeline of work for a range of private and government clients. Based in the company's East Tamaki office, you will ensure the successful financial delivery of projects. This newly created senior-level role reports directly to the company's Directors and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to shape the company's strategic direction.
To be successful in your application, you must have experience at a senior level and have a minimum of 6 years NZ QS experience. As you will be leading a team of 3 QS's, experience leading a team is also a must.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum six years of NZ main-contractor experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in residential or light commercial projects
- Experience leading a team
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff
- Experience working with 3910 contracts
- Day to day QS Duties
- Pricing and Tendering
- Selection of sub-contractors
- Ensuring cashflows for projects
- Training and mentoring
- Communicating with clients and stakeholders
- Senior-level role
- Genuinely supportive team
- Access to a mental health and wellness program
- Day off for your birthday
- Competitive salary and work vehicle
- Job security
If you believe you are suitable for this role, click 'APPLY' or contact Brad on 021 191 6397 or [email protected]
Alternatively, if this role isn't quite right, but you are interested in discussing other opportunities, please reach out for a confidential discussion.