We are currently working with a established residential builder that is looking to expand its commercial team. They are now seeking a project level quantity surveyor that is capable with take offs, measuring BOQs, preparing variations, package management & settling final accounts.
Our client is based on the North Shore with an exciting pipeline of work with works can ranging from $500k – $10m and can vary from bespoke high end single dwellings to terraced developments.
They are a owner operated operation with a promising pipeline of projects across Auckland & the surrounding areas.
Key Roles & Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
- Compiling bills of quantities
- Preparing and negotiating final accounts
- Assisting estimating department
- Managing variations/ cost changes
- Monitoring costs to ensure works are within budgets
- Prepare contractual claims if required
- Work with site managers to ensure project costs are accurate
- Producing cost value reconciliations
- Make sure project cash flow is accurate
- Compile monthly cost reports
This role has the ability to be on a contract basis before joining the company full time on a temp to perm basis.
If you have any questions in regards to this quantity surveyor opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62 or [email protected] or apply direct via the below.