Project Manager – Civil Utilities
- Award winning Infrastructure contractor
- Extensive & long standing client base
- Competitive permanent salary
Our client has been operating in the New Zealand for the past decade and in that time have forged a well respected reputation. They have a reliable client base which is resulting in a steady pipeline of projects for 2021.
The Role | Project Manager
They now require a proven project manager to work across multiple projects, therefore experience with good management in regards to short & long term planning is required. Reporting directly to the contracts manager, you will take the lead on all production matters related to works, quality assurance, site inspections, labour coordination and health & safety.
Works encompass the wider infrastructure sector- including drilling, utilities, three waters and drainage.
Key Skills & Responsibilities | Project Manager
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within the civils utilities sector
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- The ability to compile reports on a weekly & monthly basis for a contracts manager
- Develop & form close relationships with clients, subcontractors & key stakeholders
- Track record of managing multiple crews across an assortment of projects; coordinating programmes and sequencing of specific works
- Commercial acumen; able to procure and manage tender evaluations & subcontractor allocation
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- A ability to get the best out of work crews and showcase what a good day looks like
If you have any questions in regards to this Project Manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.