As we look forward to the end of the lock-down period, Franklin Smith are working exclusively with this small/medium main contractor.
They have a pipeline of projects which has remained largely unaffected and a number of projects kicking off once the lockdown period ends. Now is the time to APPLY.
This outstanding company have a dynamic, high performing culture and have a 50 year + history of delivering a large range of commercial projects up to $15million.
The need an experienced Project Manager who can work autonomously and hit the ground running.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the delivery of project(s)
- Overseeing/managing a site-based teams
- Reviewing specifications and plans
- Management of schedules and programming
- Interaction with architects, engineers and consultants
- Ensuring project budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining and building relationships with key stakeholders
You will need prior exposure in managing commercial construction projects up to and over $15million in value.
You will be rewarded with a stable role with this well-regarded company and an above average package in return for your skills and expertise. Multiple other benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]