We are looking for an experienced project manager from a civils & infrastructure (rail experience desired) background to work on multiple projects across Greater Auckland. This opportunity would be on a temp to perm basis while being based out of the head office in West Auckland.
Our client is a leading main contractor within the civils & infrastructure with a proven record of delivering on high profile projects. As Auckland experiences continued growth the current infrastructure in place is needing to match the demands of the urban sprawl- with this in mind our client is needing another proven project manager who ideally has experience working on rail projects and knows the stakeholder & client engagement required for such specific work.
Reporting directly to a contracts manager, you will be working on projects valued from $5m upwards of $30m. You will be a key component in com ping the project programme, working with the commercial team and making sure health & safety standards are adhered too.
Roles & Responsibilities: Project Manager
- Manage site managers & engineers on all production related matters
- Make sure the project is on time & budget- overseeing contractual variations & changes
- Deal with all queries from the client, stakeholders and community
- Form close relationships with multiple subcontractors
- Report to upper management the status of the project and weekly reports
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
This is a great opportunity for a project manager that is wanting to work for a leading civils & infrastructure contractor.
If you have any questions in regards to this Project Manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.