About the company
The Plant People is New Zealand’s leading supplier of commercial landscaping, landscape construction, urban & parks development, horticultural services (including revegetation and environmental planting) and maintenance services. Operating across the Auckland, Waikato and Canterbury regions, they are embarking on an exciting growth phase to build on their excellent reputation for delivering quality work and market leading customer service.
About the role
The Environmental division is well placed to lead this growth and they are seeking an ambitious, motivated and experienced Project Manager to lead the way. Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be the day to day leader of the teams and the face of the company to current and potential clients. You will plan, manage and deliver projects, including forest and waterway restoration/revegetation and maintenance of key government assets, while building on existing relationships and developing business along the way. Key responsibilities:
- Plan and execute projects and contracts on time and on budget
- Organise labour, plant and materials efficiently
- Project reporting, claims, variations and managing quality and profitability
- Manage, lead, train and develop the performance and wellbeing of the team
- Have a proven commitment to quality, environmental and H & S compliance
Skills & Experience
- Passion for, knowledge of and experience in Ecological Restoration
- Experience in managing and delivering environmental projects
- Great problem solver, organised, versatile and prepared to go the extra mile
- Fluent in NZS 3910, and MS Project/Excel/Word
- Ambitious and motivated with a drive to succeed
- Play a crucial part in reviving our precious ecosystems in Aotearoa
- A unique and exciting opportunity to accelerate your career and be part of a special growth story.
- Coaching and mentoring from industry experts
- Competitive package including vehicle and phone.
- Genuine opportunity for career advancement
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt on 022 183 1872 for a confidential discussion. www.franklinsmithgroup.co.nz