We are currently working with a leading multi-disciplined drilling company which works across a diverse range of projects. Based in South Auckland, our client has been established for over a decade and formed a reputation for delivering work of the highest quality to its clients.
Having emerged post Covid in a very good state, they are now looking for a contract Project Manager to join its business and oversee multiple site operations. You will need to be proven in project management with a solid understanding of methodology, coast & budget control, QA, health & safety and stakeholder/ client engagement.
Experience working on a variety of projects is preferred as our client carry out a diverse portfolio of work- projects can include the geotechnical, construction, infrastructure and coal sectors.
This is an ongoing contract role with a competitive rate on offer for the right individual.
Key Roles & Responsibilities: Project Manager – Drilling
- Lead the drilling operations on a daily basis with a key emphasis on productivity and Health & Safety
- Prepare methodology statements for forthcoming projects
- Experience managing multiple drilling projects
- Cost management for ongoing works
- Liaise with multiple other contractors onsite
- Report to upper management the status of the project and weekly reports
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
If you are interested in this particular project manager role and have experience within the drilling sector please feel free to apply immediately.