Project Manager – Civil Construction
- Run multiple projects from conception to completion
- Full autonomy on projects
- Competitive remuneration + package
Our client is a privately owned & operated company with a reputation of delivery its work in a timely & professional manor; having been in operation of over 30 years, they offer a wide range of services with a dedicated clientele.
The Role | Project Manager
Reporting directly to the construction director, their scope of works include civil construction, 3 waters, demolition and earthworks. You will need to have sound communication, commercial and organisational skills to be successful in this role.
Key Skills & Responsibilities | Project Manager – Civil Construction
- Proven experience as a Project Manager on multiple minor works projects (circa $3m – $4m)
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- The ability to compile reports on a weekly & monthly basis
- Develop & form close relationships with clients, subcontractors & key stakeholders
- Track record of managing multiple crews across an assortment of projects; coordinating programmes and sequencing of specific works
- Commercial acumen; able to procure and manage tender evaluations & subcontractor allocation
- Accurately forecasting costs, monitor contracts & manage budgets
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager wishing to play its part in a growing business and take the next step in their management career.
If you have any questions in regards to this Project Manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.