Franklin Smith are currently on the lookout for a commercially minded Project Manager to join a specialised contractor to help lead their Auckland based projects!
With over 80 years’ experience across a niche end of the Auckland market our client specialises in the design and installation of canopies, covered walkways & facades for a range of high profile clients across New Zealand, they are the dominant force in their field and have a massive pipeline of projects fast approaching.
They seek a Project Manager with experience working with a range of clients including Commercial, Residential, Ministry of Education, district councils, sports and recreation clubs to join their team immediately, your role will see you operating between the office and site installations to make sure project requirements and client needs are being met.
- Management of project delivery
- Development of detailed design briefs
- Stakeholder mapping exercises and development of communication strategies.
- Risk Workshops, mitigation / management strategies and escalation processes
- Procurement – tendering and negotiation processes
- Design process and leading a design team
- Contract administration
- Project budgets-reporting on cash flow and variations
- Project Management experience from procurement through to site delivery and handover, preferably within the Commercial Sector.
- Degree or relevant Trade Qualifications
For further information or to register your interest contact Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith on 021839812 or email your CV to [email protected] All correspondence is confidential.