This relative newcomer to the Auckland market is experiencing a period of controlled growth. The company has a massive backing from oversees and the future is bright as they continue to win high-profile projects.
With projects already underway, they have an immediate need for a Project Manager to come on board and be an integral part of the company’s future. With multiple projects in the $30-130million range, this is an outstanding opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and challenging environment within a Tier 2 company with Tier 1 systems.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the delivery of projects
- Overseeing/managing a site-based teams
- Reviewing specifications and plans
- Management of schedules and programming
- Interaction with architects, engineers and consultants
- Ensuring project budgets are adhered to
- Ensuring health and safety standards are met
- Maintaining and building relationships with key stakeholders
You will need prior exposure in managing commercial construction projects up to and over $50million in value.
You will be rewarded with a stable role with this market leading company and an above average package in return for your skills and expertise. Multiple other benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]