About the role
Due to continued growth our client is seeking for Project Manager to join their team in Brisbane. As a Project Manager, you will oversee a number of High Rise and Commercial projects and will deliver quality performance and oversee the project, from ideation through to completion.
This is a permanent and full-time position that offers a competitive package.
- An award-winning, Fully Licensed Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Plumbing business with over 100 years combined experience
- The business strives to deliver quality Commercial and Industrial Plumbing that gives value for money and exceeds customer expectations
- Be part of a dynamic team of professionals that strives for continuous improvement and provides personal development opportunities and growth
- With generations worth of cultivated experience, the business is known for delivering projects that exceed expectations and is committed to fostering its trusted reputation. They are proud to have a diverse set of highly skilled team that works collaboratively throughout every aspect of the process.
- Deliver complex projects safely, on time and on budget, to clients
- Conducting Pre-Starts
- Broad application of skills varying from hands on plumbing works to complex problem solving and high-level communication
- Processing Purchase Orders in line with the plan specifications, Australian Standards and in line with relevant Council legislation
- Comfortably and professionally maintain positive relationships with all parties, throughout the entire process, from permitting to job completion
- Ensure key decisions and corresponding contract changes are clearly communicated and documented
- Resources are available and employed efficiently to meet the project objectives
- Solves issues and implements alternative solutions that generate positive return for the project
- Actively seeks to understand clients and other stakeholders and their needs
- Provides a clear vision and direction, and effectively manages the performance of teams and individuals fostering their growth and development
- Hands on Plumbing Works
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Navigation and operation of Software
- Takes ownership for creating a safe working environment for self and others across the project.
- Maintaining and ensuring OH&S and company standards
What do you need?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role within the building and construction industry
- Demonstrated performance in project execution from beginning to end
- Client relationship management experience
- Ability to establish sound project management plan using best practice project management methodologies
- QLD Occupational Plumbing Licence
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White Card)
- Driver’s License
- Ability to work within and motivate a team
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $130,000 + Super, Car, Laptop, Phone and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Jack Eadie on 0484355452 or via email; [email protected]
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; jobs.franklinsmith.com.au/