We are currently working with a leading subcontractor within the plumbing & electrical sector that requires a project manager to oversee multiple projects. This is initially a contract opportunity, with the core focus of the role being on a QA and being a key point of contact for the general manager out in the field. You will need to have a strong ability when it comes to managing workload as you will be juggling multiple projects & packages of work.
This role would suit someone who has worked on large scale commercial builds and knows how to deal with the logistics & coordination required to work on these particular projects. Each project has a foreman, so it will be a case of keeping an eye on the works being carried out, mentoring, liaising with clients and reporting to directors.
Roles & Responsibilities: Project Manager
- Lend support to foreman on each project
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Experience managing multiple commercial packages of work
- Strong reporting & QA abilities
- Form close relationships with contractors & clients
- Liaising with the General Manager when it comes to programme & planning
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
- Work closely with design engineers & quantity surveyors to ensure works are being completed to spec & budget
If you have any questions in regards to this Project manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62 or [email protected].