With Summer fast approaching, out client is in need of a Project Manager/ Engineer to help with a steady pipeline of projects. With the property market showing no signs of quietening down, this contractor has a busy workload in regards to delivering the civil works for large scale subdivisions around Greater Auckland.
Our client has been operating for over 30 years and has forged a reputation for producing works of the highest quality within both the residential & commercial markets. They offer everything from site clearing & establishment to waste & storm water installation.
Reporting directly to the managing director, you will take a lead on all procurement & pricing of forthcoming works, site establishment and contractor management on projects ranging between $500k – $10m in value.
The salary for this role would range from $110k – $120k + vehicle.
Role & Responsibilities: Project Manager/ Engineer
- Proven experience as a Project Manager/ Engineer on large scale civil schemes for residential subdivisions
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- The ability to compile reports on a weekly & monthly basis
- Develop & form close relationships with clients, subcontractors & key stakeholders
- Track record of managing multiple crews across an assortment of projects; coordinating programmes and sequencing of specific works
- Commercial acumen; able to procure and manage tender evaluations & subcontractor allocation
- Accurately forecasting costs, monitor contracts & manage budgets
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager/ Engineer wishing to play its part in a growing business and take the next step in their management career. If you have any questions in regards to this Project Manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected]z or apply direct via the below.