Oceania Healthcare Limited is one of New Zealand’s leading providers of residential aged care and retirement living options for senior New Zealanders. Oceania is an NZX top 50 company with an impressive track record in building, owning and operating premium retirement villages. Their vision is to be the preferred provider of care and lifestyle options for senior New Zealanders by meeting or exceeding the expectations of their residents, staff and stakeholders.
We are working exclusively with Oceania as they require an experienced Project Manager to join their in-house development team and assist with delivering its substantial pipeline of current and future projects across New Zealand. The successful applicant will be a result driven individual who is motivated to see things through to completion and add value to the business.
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects at any one time
- Lead project teams to deliver successful project outcomes
- Ownership of project KPIs including time, quality, cost, health and safety, and sustainability
- Design management including appointing the design team and development of the client brief
- Project planning
- Financial management & reporting
- Direct procurement of materials and FF&E
- Administration of construction contracts and consultancy engagements
- Coordinating key project stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in managing medium to large scale construction projects
- Good communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- A strong commercial acumen
- Technical knowledge of construction systems and processes including the Building Code
- A tertiary qualification in a property or construction related area.
- 10 years of experience in a similar role
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package with benefits. Oceania Healthcare offer a unique work environment and they pride themselves on their culture as well as the diversified portfolio of projects they get involved in.
For a confidential discussion or to register your interest contact Jason Goodson at Franklin Smith Property on 09 281 2862 or email your CV to [email protected]