Our client is needing an experienced competent project co-ordinator to join their busy but small team. This is a brand-new role for the right person, therefore the ability to work across a broad range of tasks with great attention to detail is essential.
This would be a great way to get your foot in the door with the design industry, with multiple different levels of potential growth within the company. They are a vibrant dynamic team who work hard and seek the benefits of success.
To be successful in the role you need to have the following:
- Previous experience in administration
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to think on your feet and use initiative
- Easy-going and a strong team player
- Support a team of 10
- Basic project management
- Spreadsheet creation and data entry/analysis
- Authoring PowerPoint presentations
- Creating physical material boards for client consideration
- Researching data for upcoming meetings and internal assistance
- Filing building consents with governmental departments
- Archiving both physical and digital data
- Maintaining our CRM (Vision Online) with opportunities and progress information
- Entering client billing information and coordinating internal time sheet tracking
- Taking technical minutes in internal and external meetings
The position is available now, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate – Attention to detail is crucial. Please contact Elizabeth Townson on 021504639 or Apply Now.