“This is for a Project Architect and Architectural Technician who sees design as a means to widespread influence.”
About the Company
With a well-established brand, comes a company that has had widespread influence, connections, and resources – building up offices across ANZ. And behind this success story lies: a strong leadership team, forward-thinking business strategies, collaborative work spaces, a system to encourage continuous individual development, and a specialist approach to architecture.
About the Role
One Project Architect (or Architectural Designer) and one Architectural Technician are now welcomed to be a part of something big. These positions are based in Central Auckland, however, there may be vacancies in other locations.
This Project Architect would be heavily involved with residential and healthcare projects, and would be leading teams of several others to bring these projects to fulfillment.
For an Architectural Technician (junior-intermediate) with a keen eye for detailing and documentation, this is an opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, and getting the support required to specialise if desired.
Skills and Experience
- Between 5-13 years Architectural work experience in NZ
- A strong portfolio of residential and health care projects
- Team lead experience (from conceptual design to on-site observation)
- Proficient with Revit for work
- Registration is not required, Architectural Designers with project lead experience may apply.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of Architectural work experience in NZ
- Previous work on several types of projects
- Extremely strong documentation skills with Revit
- Junior to Intermediate Architectural Technicians/Graduates may apply
What's in it for you:
- A largely design-driven practice
- Learning from team members of varying years and types of experience
- Monthly drinks and bonding session
- A balanced blend of mentorship, collaboration, and autonomy
- Opportunity to work on projects internationally and to move across overseas offices
How to Apply
If being a part of something big drives you in your design work, I’d love to hear from you soon! Send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] or dial 09 281 2862 to enquire.