Our client is on the hunt for an experienced Project Administrator to join their busy team. Ideally they are looking for someone that has experience in Health & Safety auditing or would like to learn as they are willing to train. In this role, you will report to the Project Manager.
Your role will be to assist the Project Manager's to effectively and efficiently manage the procurement, administration and contractual activities of project work. This role will be office-based with an element of mobility, so will require the successful candidate to have a full, clean NZ driver's license.
Your duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers, via phone, email and in person when required.
- Conducting H&S audits and taking charge of the compliance piece.
- Officiating Toolbox Talks on site.
- Ensuring effective management and maintenance of all related administrative, scheduling, customer and client office activities.
- Ensure all office supplies are readily available.
- Coordinating all administration duties and ensuring KPI’s are met.
- Data Entry into the companies’ systems, procurement, receipting and invoicing.
- Addressing any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing effective communication between the office and field staff to ensure all works are carried out at the highest level of service.
- Working autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Attending team meeting and contributing ideas/suggestions on process improvement.
- Taking meeting minutes and sending them to relevant people.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Previous experience as a Project Administrator or similar role working within a construction environment is preferable.
- Experience in H&S is preferable.
- Ability to multi-task while being reliable and efficient.
- Ability to work using your own initiative and identify areas to assist.
- Must be confident speaking to people face to face and on the phone.
- Experience with procurement.
- Ability to meet deadlines with conflicting priorities.
If the above sounds like you, please click the apply button!