Wadsworth Contracting is a commercial fit out specialist who are quickly establishing themselves as a major player in the New Zealand’s tier one construction market. They are currently delivering one of the biggest commercial fit out projects in New Zealand at the $800 million Waikeria Prison project in South Waikato.
They are now urgently seeking large numbers of skilled and reliable plasterboard fixers to start on site ASAP. This is an opportunity to work 50+ hours a week until at least the end of the year and earn a truly market leading hourly rate + other benefits.
What’s on Offer
· Up to $30 an hour
· $50 a day living away allowance.
· Relocation assistance
· Ability to work 55+ hours a week for the rest of the year
· Weekly pay
· PPE provided.
· Immediate start
You will need:
· At least 2 or more years of plasterboard fixing experience on commercial projects
· Experience reading plans
· Must have your own basic hand / power tools including screw gun
· Site Safe Passport.
· Excellent attention to detail and take pride in your work.
· Able to provide two references
· Hard working and reliable
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch today.