Our client, a corporate company in the CBD are looking for a PA to look after busy and high performing team. This role is situated in a wonderful office with a supportive team and hourly rate.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a PA/EA environment
- Over three years in an administrative office based role
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks and time effectively
- High level of problem solving skills and ability to plan ahead
- Experience with a wide range of computer based systems
- Willingness to learn and rapidly gain industry knowledge
- You are a quick learner and very adaptable
The role will be very busy and the tasks will vary. We are looking for someone who is efficient, has great people skills, is able to build relationships easily and is willing to take on extra tasks and grow within a company.
If this sounds like you and you have the relevant experience in a PA/EA role click 'Apply' and get started as soon as next week!