My Client is currently looking for a strong Payroll Officer to join a friendly and vibrant team in a fast-paced role. They are looking for someone who can implement a new system as well as doing end to end payroll. You would have the knowledge of the NZ tax system. The successful candidate will be a part of a team of 3 and report to the payroll manager. This is a 5-month temporary contract located in Newmarket.
About the Role:
- Processing of end to end payrolls, both weekly and monthly.
- Reconciliation of payroll bank account.
- Reconciliation of weekly and monthly payroll reporting and balancing.
- Meeting many deadlines for payrolls, month end and HR reporting.
- Ensuring the completion of IR filing to the Inland Revenue.
- System implementation.
- Payroll experience in a medium to large company.
- Clear communication.
- A strong understanding of payroll/ accounting principles.
- Substantial level of organisational skills including meeting deadlines and providing a quality, professional service.
- Ideally have some experience to implementing systems.
If you are available immediately and interested, APPLY NOW
021 223 5899