This national main contractor continue to thrive in the Auckland market and after remaining unaffected over the lock-down period, they have an immediate need for an National Planning/Programme Manager to come on board and be an integral part of the company’s future. With multiple projects in the $2-30million range, this is an outstanding opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Their role is to ensure that all projects have quality programmes that maximise the project team’s ability to coordinate procurement, shop drawings, design, subcontractors, project completion and finish the project on time accounting for any delays and attributing those delays to the parties responsible.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Support, mentor and coach project teams in construction methodologies
- Contract Agreement and offer/acceptance reviews
- Programme peer reviews
- Support internal projects to be delivered on time and meet targets
- Manage dispute resolution
To be successful with your application, you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Ability and interest in training and coaching
- Expert in NZ3910 or similar contract agreements
- Expert level in Microsoft Project or similar programme software
- High-level communication skills
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Tom Kilby on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]