Mechanical Project Drafter
Mechanical BIM Project Drafter
We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith is currently on the lookout for a BIM Project Drafter with previous experience for a large client based in QLD. In this role you will be preparing, coordinating and following through production of workshop drawings. You will be developing innovative design concepts for projects across Design and Construct, Upgrades, Commissioning and Maintenance projects. As a part of the mechanical division you will be exposed to healthcare, aviation, commercial, retail and specialist projects.
What we need from you
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working on HVAC, Mechanical Services and Airconditioning essential.
- Excellent Revit skills are a must.
- Experience with Navisworks and clash detection.
- Understanding of Australian Standards and relevant authority requirements.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy with good time management.
To apply for this role, apply through seek and send an updated CV to [email protected] in complete confidence.