We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
As an industry leader, our client is committed to offering comprehensive engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance operations. Members of this team are involved in various parts of the project lifecycle including maintenance and commissioning, through to optimisation and decommissioning.
Due to immense growth in profits and a strategy for further growth, the business is now seeking to employ a Maintenance Planner/Coordinator to deliver end-to-end maintenance activities for Fixed Plant Equipment.
With projects based throughout QLD the ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience in a maintenance planning position. In this role, the candidate is responsible for achieving optimal equipment performance and delivering preventive maintenance plans to support unplanned incidents.
The client has built a business with high reputational value and offers a focus on strong safety culture and work ethic. They also provide other benefits including competitive remuneration and benefits, flexibility, as well as providing site accommodation and meals.
Duties of the role:
· Provide planning support and scheduling of maintenance activities for Fixed and mobile Plant works
· Establish and review materials for service and component tasks
· Ensure full supplement of parts relative to repair and replacement tasks
· Provide innovative solutions to reduce downtime of machinery
· Maintain a strong safety culture
· Set and maintain safety standards and initiatives
About the person:
· Demonstrated experience in maintenance planning within engineering industry
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
· Practical working knowledge of CMMS – preferably JDE
· Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV via this link or directly to [email protected]