Our client is a residential builder with a reputation for quality and consistency. They are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Manager to be based at South Brisbane, on a permanent full-time basis.
- A family-owned construction company servicing South East Queensland.
- QBCC open licensed builders that specializes in custom builds to suit customers specific design, quality and overall needs
- Teaming up with major suppliers and leading subcontractors to deliver high standard quality homes at a competitive price
- Due to a number of project wins, the company is now seeking an experienced Site Supervisor to join their team. This company aims to provide a wide variety of career progression and continuously encourages their people to work on interesting projects.
- Managing multiple jobs
- Paint, plaster, minor carpentry works on brand new custom home builds
- Problem solving and advising on appropriate solutions
- Liaise with clients/developers regarding minor repairs and maintenance status
- Check & review maintenance and warranty reports
- Monthly reporting to senior management
- Managing customer complaints and coming to fair and reasonable resolutions
What do you need?
- Sound technical knowledge (home building experience and background)
- A Carpentry Licence and tools are required
- Experience in maintenance work (minor plaster patching, and minor painting) are preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a team player who can work unsupervised
- Experience working directly with site teams
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- A pro-active attitude with good communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Achieve targets whilst maintaining a high standard of quality
What you’ll get in return
- The company offers a market leading package, paying up to $100,000 depending on experience and a strong career development plan that facilitates growth and professional development
How to apply
To apply for this role, send an updated CV via the apply now link or contact Tommy Pastura on 0451417075 or via email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website for more similar jobs; www.franklinsmith.com.au/job-board