Working with the largest aggregator in the industry and many accolades to his name, this broker has built a strong support team and secured a solid share of the Auckland mortgage market. They have access to a variety of lenders and products to ensure the loan structure provides the best possible outcome for the client’s circumstances.
A rare opportunity has come up for an experienced lending candidate to join the team and assist with submitting mortgage applications. The ideally candidate will have plenty of current mortgage experience, preferably with either a variety of lenders or supporting another broker. In return you will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, flexible working environment and genuine career opportunities to progress to advisor and earn additional commission.
- No lead generation or hunting required.
- Corresponding between the advisor and client to ensure a smooth and successful process.
- Sourcing and consolidating documents to accompany the application.
- Liaising with lenders, clients, solicitors, accountants etc and building lasting relationships.
- Assisting with re-fixing and client retention.
- Future opportunities to attain your own accreditation and earn additional commission.
- You must have NZ home lending experience with a lender or supporting a broker.
- You must have exceptional phone, computer and written skills.
- You must have a solid grasp of the loan application process.
- You must be self-motivated and work to a very high standard.
This role is perfect for a lending assessor or loan writer that would like to become an advisor in the future. If you match the above please do not hesitate and APPLY TODAY! This role is available immediately and offers a great opportunity. Alternatively, please call Adam Witherick on 021 280 9379.