Having built their own property portfolio during a career in real estate, this client is now using their experience to provide Aucklanders with home lending, property investment and construction advice. They have swiftly established a solid referral network across a variety of avenues in Central Auckland and this continues to grow.
Due to the current surge they are seeking an experienced loan writer to help with the workload and add their knowledge to the mix. The ideal candidate will have acted as or supported an advisor in New Zealand, have experience with complicated applications including trusts, non-banks etc and dealt with a wide variety of lenders. In return you will be supported with a competitive remunerations package, flexible working hours and location.
- 20 to 30 hours a week and competitive hourly rate.
- Corresponding between the advisor and client to ensure a smooth and successful process.
- Sourcing and consolidating documents to accompany the application.
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, accountants etc and building lasting relationships.
- Generating marketing materials.
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks.
- You must have mortgage loan writing experience in New Zealand, preferably with a broker.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with NZFSG CRM.
- You must be self-motivated to achieve consistent goals.
- You must be highly organised to ensure a top-class service is provided.
This role is perfect for a loan writer or broker assistant that can only commit 20 to 30 hours a week or a junior broker that needs some additional income whilst working on their own deals. If you match the above, please do not hesitate to APPLY TODAY! Alternatively, please call Adam Witherick on 021 280 9379.