"A lot goes on around here, so it's not for the faint-hearted, but for someone who thrives on getting the job done – and getting it well done."
About the Company
These residential property developers have met with much success since starting out over a decade ago. They have now grown to be a team of >50, and they aim to be a one-stop-shop with having as much done in-house, so as to deliver good quality control and efficient services. There are opportunities for people to move around and progress in the firm based on their strengths, and the management does take the effort to recognise good performers and long-serving staff (creating little awards/incentives). Wanting to meet the changing needs of the industry today, there has also been increased flexibility for employees, despite a strong pipeline of workflow.
About the Role
They are currently looking for a Technician or Draughtsperson to lead the team in Building Consents and doing the quality control/sign-offs for the team, providing mentorship, as well as being hands-on with documentation. Someone who’s task-oriented, supportive, self-driven, and is adaptable would find a good fit with them.
Skills and Experience
- An Architectural Technician of over 6 years of architectural experience (at least 2 years in NZ).
- Strong experience in mentoring and with documentation.
- Confidence in delegating, documenting, and leading teams through building consents processes.
- ArchiCAD proficiency preferred, open to training.
- Minimum of LBP 2 or someone who's passed architectural registration.
What's in it for you:
- The fulfilment that comes with seeing builds through to completion, with relatively fast turnaround times.
- The adrenaline rush of a fast-paced, efficient work environment.
- Holistic environment where you work closely with people from various fields.
- A company culture that continues to add perks to ensure staff engagement and well-being are kept a priority.
How to Apply
If you are the type that gets a kick out of getting things done in the most efficient and effective way possible, while knowing when to stop to check on those who might need some extra aid, you might be the leader that this draughting team's looking for. Send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] to have an initial conversation.