"With a wide array of services we can provide, we aim to take on a holistic approach to Architecture, and be strategic with our design solutions from the inside out."
About the Company
From commercial and office fitouts, to industrial and high-end residential projects, to a little bit of everything – This Interior and Architectural practice has been a one-stop-provider for over 3 decades now. In a funky office space in Auckland CBD, you’ll find a group of approx. 20 who take pride in being able to balance professionalism and having a good laugh at one another. With the right strategies and mix of team members, they are capable of taking on turn-key projects and managing the entire process, ensuring that every design and build is of quality from the inside out.
About the Role
A leadership position has opened up: this person can expect to lead teams through entire design phases and championing sustainability efforts.
They will be involved in project documentation and mentorship of other teammates. A consultative approach amongst internal and external stakeholders is something the company strives for, and so, being an honest communicator is key.
Skills and Experience
- Registered Architect of 6-10 years of architectural experience (at least 2 years in NZ).
- Strong experience in commercial projects, and client management.
- Confidence in executing, documenting, and leading teams through all phases of design.
- Revit strongly preferred, but might consider an ArchiCAD background.
- Spearheading low-carbon, sustainability efforts and creative strategy.
- Someone close to registration might be considered as we prioritise high leadership potential.
What's in it for you:
- The fulfilment that comes with working on turn-key projects.
- Being in a pivotal position to help the team grow and improve.
- Great team culture, in a medium-sized team, with low turnover rates.
- Leaders that care about their staffs' well-being, and would say “no” to projects to avoid burnouts.
- Awesome salary rates (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
If you lead by example, are hands-on, and want to be involved with redefining this company's strategy and culture – then I'd encourage you to send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] to have an open discussion.