“This is for a Junior Architectural Designer awaiting an opportunity to strengthen their experience in early stages of the design work.”
About the Company and Role
In the centre of Auckland sprouts a budding company, with a huge pipeline of projects ranging from urban streetscape to residential works like terrace houses and apartments.
If you are looking for a chance to hone your ArchiCAD skills and work on urban design projects, this could be it! You’ll be working on a lot of the initial design phases (concept to resource consents) and have the opportunity to take on projects on your own at a later stage. Being in a close-knit team, you can expect to gain much hands-on experience in the process and the opportunity to take charge of your learning.
Skills and Experience
- Between 1-3 years of architectural experience in NZ.
- ArchiCAD strongly preferred, knowledge of SketchUp and Twinmotion is a plus.
- Similar project experience is preferable.
- Confident liaising with clients and consultants.
- Diligent, frequently takes initiative, and enjoys getting the ball rolling.
What's in it for you:
- Friendly team-mates and minimal hierarchy
- A platform to hone your software skills and gain project exposure
- Potentially, flexible working hours
How to Apply
If you are – an Architectural Designer, Architectural Technician, or Urban Designer – in the early stages of your career and would like to grow with a budding team then send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] today.