We are looking for an intermediate C# Developer to join a team helping shape our clients digital future. This opportunity is open to full remote work from anywhere in NZ.
- Develop backend microservices in C#
- Develop frontend WPF applications
- Ensure that code designs conform to the prescribed architecture and its implementation is fully documented
- Build clean, readable and maintainable systems.
A little bit about you:
You have an excellent knowledge of how to build scalable working software. You will have extensive experience in C# and have worked in a development team who uses agile methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Solid understanding of how to create microservices using C# and the Entity Framework
- 3-4 Years development experience
- Experience in data modelling, software patterns, application architecture/design and API design
- Understand RESTful principles and be able to implement web services that are capable of functioning at scale
- A solid understanding of both unit testing and acceptance testing under C#
- Experience with WPF would be very advantageous
- Great SQL skills with significant exposure to MySQL or similar
- Exposure to source control systems such as Git
- Sound understanding of agile software development, its principles and the benefits it brings to a development team
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Are you passionate, energetic, personable and committed to your career. We're looking for people that will do what it takes to get the job done