Are you an intermediate developer looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career?
What we're looking for:
Someone with more than 3 years experience in software development who has an understanding of high scale, high performance working across the full software development lifecycle
Key Responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the solution architecture and future state; Making sure solutions are scalable
- Provide technical leadership to the team and mentor junior developers support the components and services they own.
- Design, develop and maintain web and mobile platforms.
- Design and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
What you'll have:
- Have a good understating about CI/CD and near zero downtime deployment practices.
- Well-versed in database administration, performance, and index optimization.
- Commercially savvy and able to challenge senior peers across the organisation to achieve the best business outcome.
- Demonstrate exceptional software development knowledge to lead best practice methods to deliver complex solutions.
- High standards and strives to create the best customer solutions meeting business outcomes.
- Strong problem-solving and Design Thinking approach to solution design with an enterprise-wide mindset.
- A self-starter with strong skills in relationship development and stakeholder engagement
- C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core
- ASP.NET Web API
- Unit Testing
- JS frameworks, React
- SQL Server, Cosmos DB
- Azure DevOps
- CI/CD Pipeline