Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- NZ Owned, Nationwide Company
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Genuine Career Progression
If you have 2+ years’ experience in Residential Quantity Surveying, then don’t miss this opportunity to take your next Career Step!
This award winning, NZ owned construction firm are looking for a champion Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their Auckland team.
About the Role:
You will be focused on a wide variety of residential projects, working closely with stakeholders (including contractors, clients and senior management). The goal is to enable the company to continue to be on of the nation’s most successful residential building companies through exceptional QS service.
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Payment claims
- Invoice processing
- Financial forecasting
- Relationship building
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Relevant NZ Quantity Surveying or Construction Management Qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Experienced with Quantity Surveying Software (Cost-X, Workbench etc)
- Exposure to Project Financial Management
- Team player
- Client and project focused
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will be joining a company that priorities its employees and places a large emphasis on professional development and further education. A career path will be laid out for you and you will be a part of a culture that is fun, friendly, hard working and collaborative.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Liam Robertson on 09 281 2862, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]