“This is for an Interior Designer with a strong passion and drive to succeed with a team of established designers.”
About the Company
With a well-established brand, comes a company that has had widespread influence, connections, and resources – building up offices across ANZ. And behind this success story lies: a strong leadership team, forward-thinking business strategies, collaborative work spaces, a system to encourage continuous individual development, and a specialist approach to architecture.
About the Role
This company is now seeking an Interior Designer who is wanting to be a part of something big, and being part of the creative process based in central Auckland. They would be heavily involved with the interior design works of the firm, end-to-end, and have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects (including some iconic and overseas projects).
Skills and Experience
- Between 2-5 years of experience in NZ
- A strong portfolio of interior projects done in Revit and SketchUp
- Ability to meet a range of design standards: from mid to high-end.
- Demonstrated abilities in carrying out the full process from conceptual designs and documentation, to on-site observations and construction completion.
- Strong team-player who's frequently proactive.
What's in it for you:
- A largely design-driven practice
- Learning from team members of varying years and types of experience
- Monthly drinks and bonding session
- A balanced blend of mentorship, collaboration, and autonomy
- Opportunity to work on projects internationally and to move across overseas offices
How to Apply
If being a part of something big drives you in your interior design work, I’d love to hear from you soon! Send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] to enquire.