About the Company
An award-winning Architectural practice, with a strong presence in a myriad of buildings and spaces across all of New Zealand. This practice has over 100 employees in offices throughout New Zealand, with established clients within government and private sectors.
About the Role
Of late, the firm has had an increase of secured projects and supporting resources – which is why this company is now bringing on board an Intermediate Architect for their Auckland office (CBD)!
With a huge variety of projects coming in, there will be opportunities for this person to specialise, as well as to gain exposure and experience in multiple areas of architecture.
Skills & Experience
- 5 – 10 years of Architecture experience
- Proficient with Revit
- Previous experience in working with large-scale projects in NZ
- Interest in and exposure to working on various types of projects, from government to private, residential to recreational – is extremely beneficial.
- Confident in taking the lead with projects and possibly mentoring Architectural Graduates
- Works well in a collaborative environment and can articulate ideas with clarity
How to Apply
With the possibilities and securities that come with working for this company, this experienced Architect can better focus on taking their skills to greater heights. If creating excellence is a huge part of your work ethic, send your CVs to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] or dial 09 281 2862 to enquire today.