What’s in it for you
- Very competitive salary range
- Short-term incentive bonus, phone, and laptop
- Exciting new project within an established Kiwi company
- Flexible/hybrid working options
About the role
The purpose of this newly created role is to support the development of the company’s digital solutions, by leading all integration design and DevOps activities, so that the business can deliver successful customer outcomes. You will cultivate a greenfield project with technology that will empower clients to be digitally supported and connected.
- Contribute to a company’s digital transformation
- Work in an agile team where you will share, lead and inspire
- Further your expertise in various integration and DevOps tools
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 5+ Years of Development/DevOps/Integration Engineering experience
- Experience working with API’s, cloud services (AWS/Azure) and applying security principles
- Proficient in Java, Python, XML, C# and/or C++
- Experience with CI/CD tools to manage pipelines and IaC (Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, etc.) as well as Kubernetes
About the company
As one of the largest NZX listed companies in its industry, employing 200 Kiwis, this company owns and operates some of the largest retail developments in New Zealand. The company’s inclusive culture is what enables its people to carve their careers in an exciting family-oriented environment based on excellent values where your input matters.
How to apply
Click APPLY or call Waldo on 021 735 244 for a confidential discussion.