Import Sea Freight Operator
We are on the hunt for an experienced Import Sea Freight Operator!
We have multiple roles available in Import Operations for well established international companies!
What Your role will look like:
- Receiving and registering Pre-Alerts
- Coordinating Sea freight shipments (FCL and LCL)
- Internal and external updates regarding status of shipments
- Arranging release documents with agents, clients, MPI, Carriers, Lines, Forwarders and Ports
- Freight Invoicing
A successful candidate will have
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Bonus but not essential
- EDI knowledge
- Previous use of Cargowise
What will be on offer for you!
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunities to grow within the company if you wish to explore other areas of Freight Forwarding
If this sounds like a bit of you, it is a great opportunity to take the next step in your Freight Forwarding career!
Click APPLY or contact Sarah Kennedy by email [email protected] or phone 021 279 9355 for a confidential discussion.