We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith is teaming up with a leading mechanical services provider specialising in the design, construction, commissioning, maintenance and service of HVAC and Refrigeration systems. Employing more than 140 staff across Australia and New Zealand they are working on multi-million dollar, highly complex and diverse projects.
In this role you will be preparing, coordinating and delivering workshop drawings. You will be developing innovative design concepts for projects across Design and Construct, Upgrades, Commissioning and Maintenance projects.
What we need from you
- Previous experience working on HVAC, Mechanical Services and Airconditioning in Commercial buildings essential.
- Excellent Revit skills are a must with a focus on MEP.
- Experience in AutoCAD, CADDuct or CADMEP skills desirable.
- Experience with Navisworks and clash detection.
- Understanding of Australian Standards and relevant authority requirements.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team.
To apply for this role, apply through seek and send an updated CV to [email protected] in complete confidence.