We are working with a up & coming civil & infrastructure contractor with a great variety of projects country wide within the rail sector.
Due to a busy period of winning work, they now require an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to oversee its daily site operations. With the head office in South Auckland, you will split your time between the office and site visits being a constant presence implementing procedures & protocols. This is a key assignment for the businesses as they start to ramp up its pipeline of projects going towards to the final stages of the year.
The work they carry out includes infrastructure signalling upgrades, rail maintenance & upgrades and civil construction.
The role is an ongoing contract opportunity with the rate ranging from $35 – $45 per hour.
Key Roles & Responsibilities: Health & Safety Advisor
- Regularly attend site & project Health and Safety meetings
- Work closely with the contracts manager with assessing risks in the work place and implementing appropriate protocols are in place
- Compile & carry out toolbox talks, as necessary
- Draft and finalise site specific safety plans (SSSP) for all projects
- Monitor all environmental reports associated with specific projects
If you have any questions in regards to this Health & Safety Advisor opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62 or [email protected] or apply direct via the below.