Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Are you looking for a unique new challenge in 2020? Come along and help shape the culture and growth of this highly established geotechnical consultancy. This is a rare opportunity for someone who may aspire to accelerate a hugely rewarding pathway to business ownership, shareholdings, and dictatorship.
My client is an established geotechnical consultancy who are involved in a wide range of geotechnical and civil infrastructure projects. We specialise in site investigations, engineering geology, geotechnical interpretation, analysis, design and construction advice, peer reviews, expert evidence and solving difficult geotechnical problems.
- Join a senior leadership team with potential shareholding and dictatorship.
- Take ownership and work autonomously on a wide range of projects and duties.
- Proven geotechnical design experience and sound reporting/communication skills.
- Client focused and always striving for technical excellence
- A strong ‘hand on’ background with geotechnical design analyses, using a range of software
- CPEng or close to
- You can delegate effectively
- Able to lend a helping hand and mentor
- At least 5 years NZ experience
- NZ residency
- Current drivers license
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]