A New Zealand owned and operated company that has been producing to the highest standard for over 35 years. Consultant leaders in areas of environmental, civil, geological, water resource and geotechnical, my client has 90 and climbing talented and resourceful staff. My client pride themselves in their final product as well as their relationship with their clients. Fitting the right person in the right role is vital, are you the next?
- Planning and management of small to large scale geotechnical site investigations.
- Tasks centred around design and implementation of geotechnical solutions
- Work on a variety of office and field assignments, with a focus on geotechnical engineering analyses, development of drawings, specifications, calculations, and technical memoranda/reports that present the basis of design.
- Supervision and management of geotechnical and civil works
- Degree qualified engineer
- Expertise in geotechnical design
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- High level of attention to detail
- Chartered would be amazing!
- Salary/Bonus (Bi-annually)/Kiwisaver!
- Membership & development opportunities.
- Wellness allowance & parking.
- Beers & nibbles at 5pm on Fridays.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]