What’s in it for you:
- Competitive renumeration
- A great profile of diverse and exciting projects
- Job security within an industry leading contractor
- All the training and support needed to be successful
- Plenty of opportunities for career progression
About the role:
Join the team and get stuck in with this industry leading multifaceted drilling contractor. The role is open to individuals with experience in water well and or geotechnical drilling, you will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience. The position will be based majorly in the Auckland area with some weekday away work on offer.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Class 2 license minimum
- Construct safe ideal
- Drug free
- Two contactable references
About the company:
The company searching is an industry leading drilling contractor that have a great range of drilling rigs and a South Auckland based headquarters. They have a large variety of drilling capabilities from Geotech and construction to energy and seismic drilling.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.