About the company
Our client based across a number of sites in Auckland is growing rapidly. A well established brand in New Zealand in the building industry, which is family owned and actively recruiting for candidates who want to join this success story!
About the role
We are currently looking for customer services superstars for face to face counter sales positions. This role reports directly into the Operations Manager. The basic requirement for this position is to be able to assist the customer with any needs they may have – so from complaints to assisting with substitutes and much more.
The responsibilities are:
- This is a face to face customer services role!
- There's lots of products to learn
- Deal with any customer issues as soon as possible
- Pick, Pack and dispatch
- Enter stock into the CRM
- Replenish stock as required
- Ensure that you are aware of back orders and that they have been processed accordingly.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Clear communication skills
- Building products knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
What’s in it for you:
- An open, motivated, supportive environment
- $55 – 60K dependent on experience
- There is a clear progression plan for people who want to succeed in the business
- Hours of work are from generally between the hours 6.30am – 5pm but flexible.
How to apply
If you are keen to get into a progressive company who values their staff then click the apply button now!