What’s in it for you:
- Strong forward workload offering plenty of job security
- Skilled and knowledgeable working crew
- An environment that supports and encourages progression
- Exciting and secure projects
About the role:
Join the team and get stuck in with this booming civil contractor. The role is open to candidates with a background in formwork and general civil labouring. You will ideally have 4 + years’ experience working in concrete foundations and be able to competently tie steel.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Experience setting laser levels
- Good steel tying abilities
- Construct safe preferable
- Physically fit and hardworking
- Able to pass a drug test
About the company:
The contractor in question is an Auckland based company that has secured a large portion of some of Auckland’s major infrastructure projects going well into the future. They have a skilled and knowledgeable crew that encourages a friendly and supportive environment. If you are looking for a civil contractor where your hard work is recognised and you are valued as an employee and person then apply now!
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.