A multidisciplinary contractor that are large enough to compete against some of the biggest names in the game while still keeping their flexibility and inclusive team culture!
They have a flat company structure with communication and approachability being two of the most important principles they aspire towards.
A senior Sprinkler Technician that has the ambition and drive to help recruit, train, lead and supervise a team of sprinkler installers on a series of large-scale commercial/residential projects across Auckland.
An ideal candidate will have experience previously mentoring trainees/installers, supervising installs and programming work packages with a keen focus on h/s and project timelines.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Complete the lay out, fabrication, installation, repair, and maintenance of fixed fire protection systems
- Complete all services following manufacturer instructions, related codes/standards, and Company policies and procedures
- Interpret blueprints and/or working drawings to properly install, repair, and maintain systems
- Verify and/or selects the proper materials for a specific job according to job specifications and tracks and communicates material needs in a timely manner
- Organise and prepares materials and equipment to be moved to and from the job site
- Identify necessary changes to proposed work and communicates with Field Supervisor to ensure changes are made appropriately
- Plan sequence of installation or repair to ensure that customer’s activities are not obstructed or adversely affected
- Cuts, threads, and bends pipe using proper tools and machines and joins and secures pipe using proper standards and techniques
- Ensure that job sites are left clean and neat
- Train Technician Trainees as assigned
This is a great opportunity to join an industry renowned organisation with a loyal client base and a stable pipeline of projects fast approaching.
A healthy remuneration will be on offer plus full access to a vehicle. Not only this, you will be given further opportunity and career progression down the track.