Export Sea & Air Freight Operator
We are on the hunt for an experienced Export Sea freight operator!
We have multiple roles available in Export Operations for well established international companies!
What Your role will look like:
- Receiving and processing export bookings
- Packing all FAK bookings in your weekly or fortnightly consolidations
- Arranging all necessary Airfreight / LCL and FCL Cartage with the Transport team
- Processing documentation for Airfreight / FAK / FCL / LCL consignments including invoicing customers
- Pre alerting overseas agents Airfreight / FAK / FCL and LCL documents prior to vessel arrival or in time to ensure you meet your destination requirements
- Processing air/shipping line payments
- Processing invoices overseas or local where necessary
- Maintaining a high level of communication and customer service with all customers
A successful candidate will have
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
Bonus but not essential
- EDI knowledge
- Previous use of Cargowise
What will be on offer for you!
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunities to grow within the company if you wish to explore other areas of Freight Forwarding
If this sounds like a bit of you, it is a great opportunity to take the next step in their Freight Forwarding career!
Click APPLY or contact Sarah Kennedy by email [email protected] or phone 021 279 9355 for a confidential discussion.