About the company:
The company is one of the main contractors on an exciting infrastructure project based south of Pakuranga that has plans to go well into next year with ongoing work and job security on offer. They have a great team of skilled workers and top of the line machinery ready for a roller operator to join the team.
About the role:
Join an experienced crew on a major infrastructure project focused initially on rural access roads with a diverse range of civil operating activities going forward. Your position would be primarily in the roller to begin with, however there will be opportunities to get in an excavator (5-12tonnes) as the project continues. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in operating and all the relevant licenses as well as a hands-on attitude and ability to get out of the machine and help on the ground when needed.
- Job security within an industry leading civil contractor
- Lots of opportunities for career progression on offer
- Experience on a key infrastructure project
- Training and support
- New plant and machinery
- Excellent company culture
- Minimum 5 years’ operating experience
- Experience using excavators from 5 to 12 tonnes
- WTR, & Class 1,2 endorsements
- Construct safe
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
- Able to pass a drug test
Click to apply: If you would like a secure job working in an active, hands on environment, I would like to hear from you.