Revit Technician/Senior Revit Technician
"With these property developers, think strong and beautifully designed residences from the inside out, with huge emphasis on quality and function."
About the Company
This company has been making waves in the urban design, property development space- Think strong and beautiful architectural designs from the inside out, with huge emphasis on quality and function, and less focus on trying to maximise resources and gain huge profits. The team takes their mission seriously, but they do not take themselves too seriously, always remembering to have a good laugh and create shared experiences together. They are in a good position and of an effective size, such that everyone often gets involved, roles are dynamic, communication is streamlined, and there are huge opportunities for exposure in various parts of the design and build process.
About the Role
They have a vacancy for an experienced Revit Technician who is looking to get innovative with solutions and design options for urban living. Having already secured a strong pipeline of projects from mid- to high-end multi-units, you’ll be a part of a team influencing urban living as we know it.
Skills and Experience
- Between 3-8+ years of architectural experience in NZ.
- Revit Essential
- Sociable, easygoing, with a desire to learn and be hands-on.
- Experienced in with RC/BC/RFI’s, detailed design.
- Leadership potential is a bonus – options for development
What's in it for you:
- Supportive team leaders and peers who are extremely approachable.
- Fun, laidback and down-to-earth team culture, in a close-knit team.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Leisure/Health allowance
- Satisfaction that comes with working on residential turnkey projects and being involved in much of the process.
- Emphasis on development/growing their own people
Please note only candidates with NZ experience will be considered
How to Apply
If the creative, holistic experience of working with property developers, is something you crave – then send your CV to Farrel Gordon at email@example.com to have a confidential chat today.